Back to School - Jan. 5, 2022
Martin Luther King Jr Day Distrcit Closed - Jan. 17, 2022
Parent Teacher Conf. (7-12) 4-7pm - Feb. 9, 2022
Presidents' Day District Closed - Feb. 21, 2022
Spring Break March 14-18, 2022
Parent Teacher Conf. (7-12) 4-7pm - April 13, 2022
Make up Day - April 29, 2022
Make up Day - May 6, 2022
Last Day of School/8th Grade Promotion - May 26, 2022
High School Graduation - May 27, 2022
Parents and Students:
Due to the rise iof positive tests with the newest Covid Virus within the community; WRHS will be conducting academic assignments using online instruction. Students may work from home or come to the Event Center if they do not have the ability to access teachers assignments from home. Please use the below procedures if you come to the Event Center. (Busses will be distributing food through the district stops. High School students can ride the busses to the Event Center, but will need to be picked up. There is no busses to send a student home)
Students enter through main entrance of Event Center
Students will get their temperature taken
Students will report to their assigned areas
- Freshmen will sit in sections 102, 103,104, 105 or 106
- Sophomores will sit in sections 111, 112, 113, 114, 115 or 116
- Juniors will sit in sections 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206 or 207
- Seniors will sit in sections 211, 212, 213, 214, 215, 216, or 217
Students will need to sit two seats apart
- in a row Students will sit every other row
Laptops will not be readily accessible on Tuesday, the 18th. They will still be brought over to the Event Center by WRUSD IT department.
- Students will be handed a RACES reading assignment for the first hour of the day
After Tuesday the 18th, Students will checkout a laptop from the cart in their area
- Students will check the laptop back into the teacher before they leave the Event Center
All Student’s (whether they are at the Event Center or working from home) are expected to immediately check in using the attendance link on the WRHS website.
- If a student does not check in using the attendance link, through e-mail to the attendance clerk or by phone…teachers will be calling home to get notification that the student is working on their assignments
Students will only be able to use the restrooms on the east side of the EC
Teachers will be in the Event Center on a rotational basis through the day.
Here is the rotation schedule of teachers at the Event Center for the next week.
7:30-9:00 am CTE Teachers
9:00-10:30 am English Department
10:30 am-12 pm Math Department
12 pm-1:30 pm Social Studies Department
1:30-3:00 pm Science Department
3:00-4:00ish pm Electives
Seniors who have Mrs. McClellan or Mr. White for Credit Recovery will report to Mrs. McClellan at the high school
After checking at the Event Center on Tuesday the 18th, seniors will go to the high school and use the front entrance
Students should check their teacher’s websites for assignments. If you have APEX; complete the courses
Students can work from home if they have internet access and a laptop to use. WRHS cannot check out laptops for home use.