Enrollment for the 2023-2024 School Year (Click on link to get to enrollment packet)
NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT PACKET
Must provide the following documents with the enrollment packet (dates on documents need to be within the month enrollment packet is being turned in):
- CURRENT IMMUNIZATION RECORD
- ARIZONA PROOF OF RESIDENCY (MUST BE CURRENT). Documentation must have the parent or legal guardian(s) name and PHYSICAL ADDRESS on the supporting document; it also must match the physical address on the enrollment packet.
- Acceptable documents can be an NTUA bill statement, Lease/Rental Agreement, Arizona Voter’s Card, a letter from the chapter, etc.
- If it’s a SHARED RESIDENCE and your name is not on the lease and utilities, you will need to fill out the notary form (form is in the packet). Please make sure to provide a copy of the supporting document used to notarize the form.
- LEGAL DOCUMENTS: g. guardianship (if temporary, a new form will need to be filled out for the current school year. (power of attorney forms are good for only 6 months), divorce decree, restraining order.
- OFFICIAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE
- CERTIFICATE OF INDIAN BLOOD (CIB)
Needed from PREVIOUS SCHOOL
- OFFICAL WITHDRAWAL FORM
- TEST SCORES
- FINAL GRADES SHOWING PROMOTION (if the school only goes up to 5th grade)
- IEP Documentation (if any)
Please make sure to print one-sided